The Kahuna massage seat delivers a relaxing experience to virtually any user. The massage seat uses a 3D massage mechanism which follows the curvature of the spine, ensuring no muscle is left outside.
The SM-9000 is silent, and the improved sliding mechanism makes it easier to store. This is a versatile massage chair, and it is appropriate for both slim and large users. The massage chair uses six infrared rollers and more than 30 airbags to supply a relaxing massage.
Features And Programs
The seat needs some building, but you need to be able to have the chair working within one hour of opening the box. Nevertheless, the company could offer a better directions guide, as the current one doesn’t provide too much info regarding the construction procedure.
The seat’s 3D massaging function works great, and the joint action of the infrared rollers along with the airbags will provide an extremely comfortable and relaxing experience. The depth of these rollers is surprising, and you will end up immersed in the seat’s padding.
The zero-gravity massage is just another great feature that will make you enjoy the SM-9000 even more. Unlike other chair versions, the SM-9000 only needs a 3-inch clearing to roll up and roll upwards you. Once you’re facing the ceiling, then the rollers will cover every inch of the body.
The SM-9000 offers three distinct feet massage configurations. Though the chair doesn’t have calf pliers, the airbags encompassing your feet and calves do a great job at applying stress in all the right spots.
This seat includes a built-in Bluetooth link, which means that you can set it with your laptop, TV, stereo, or telephone to play music directly from the chair.
Massage Methods And Styles
The SM-9000 offers eight kinds of massages. All of these are distinct, and each is nice in its manner. Each predefined massage setting utilizes the 3D rollers and all the airbags, providing a superb experience. You might also run the chair on manual mode, and configure your program. Unfortunately, you won’t have the ability to manually program the chair to offer the same depth to the rollers as the default option settings do.
The infrared rolls can be used both cold and heated. They’ll apply pressure on your back, relieving your body fatigue and enhancing the flow.
The shortest program is the Renew, and it lasts 8 minutes. This program is intended to activate your muscles, and it directs stretching and relief. The longest program is a relief, and it continues 20 minutes. This program is designed to relieve muscle ache and plays a soft massage all over your entire body.
Massage Intensity And Speed
The massage’s speed and intensity can be easily changed with the remote controller. There are just three intensity levels. The lowest intensity setting will only pass because of a gentle caress, whereas the highest one will apply an extreme level of strain on your muscles.
The rate settings are likewise controlled via the remote. There are three-speed levels.
- Acupressure Points — The arm massage area is covered with acupressure points. These points will offer a gripping sense to your arms, amplifying the massage’s effects
- LED Lights — The LED lights on the chair’s side panel provide a soothing environment when the lights are off.
- Zipper Covering — both the foot and leg covering can be removed for easy maintenance.
- Voltage: 110 – 120V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 230W Max
- Chair Dimensions: 55.5” x 30” x 48.5”
- Net Weight: 246.92 lbs
Warranty & Assistance
The Kahuna SM-9000 comes with a full 5-year warranty. The guarantee covers all of the components and labour cost, including onsite repair services.
The guarantee does not cover the transport expenses, nor the tear and wear signs.
- 8 Default Massage Settings — The SM-9000’s massage settings are excellent and well optimized. The shortest program is 8 minutes, and also the longest lasts for 20 minutes, but all of them offer different styles and techniques
- 3D Massage — The 3D massage feature is great, and it’ll provide a relaxing and comfortable experience. The chair depth will let you feel comfortable in it, and your sides and your back will feel comfy
- Bluetooth — The built-in Bluetooth link will allow you to link to any media streaming device.
- Poor Instructions Manual — The instructions manual isn’t comprehensive, and you may encounter some problems when assembling this chair. You are able to ask for assembly instructions from the manufacturer via email.
Remote Can Be Better — The distant cannot alter the immersion and 3D thickness, making a manual app inferior to the default ones.