Hair and scalp massagers can provide an incredibly relaxing massage experience.
But did you know that having a scalp massager can improve your hair development?
In the subsequent article, we provide the review with the best head massagers of 2020 and describe how they work and how using one can benefit you.
We’re convinced that after reading the head massager testimonials as well as the buying guide we ready, you will have the ability to ascertain which will be the best version for your requirements.
Head and scalp massagers have different layouts, each better suited for a specific task. Knowing what each one can do better might make the difference between buying a helpful apparatus and buying a sheet of plastic, you are likely to get rid of in the following months.
HEETA Hair Scalp Massager
Zyllion Scalp Massager
Breo IPX7 Waterproof Portable Mini Scalp Massager
FITTOP Electric Scalp Massager
Kesitis Electric Hand-held Portable Head Massager
Best Head / Scalp Massager Reviews (Updated List)
1. HEETA Hair Scalp Massager
The Heeta Hair Scalp The waterproof design permits you to enjoy a relaxing massage without the unnecessary worries your hair may get tangled.
A Substantial benefit Of the item is that it is remarkably lightweight and streamlined. It may fit anywhere when it comes to storage. The ergonomic layout and solid grip provide you with relaxation under the shower. Materials like antibacterial silicone stop the growth of dirt and mould.
Massager will surprise you with an excellent experience at a reasonable price.
2. Zyllion Scalp Massager
We provide to you the This item combines practicality and pleasure in one. The high-quality silicone bristles provide you with a massage. At precisely the same time, they will leave your scalp completely clean.
We were impressed with the versatility of this unit. It’s acceptable for all hair types, with particular attention to issues related to itchy scalp. It may be used together with shampoo or by itself as a massager.
Loved this scalp massager because you get a pleasurable experience at a minimal price.
3. Breo IPX7 Waterproof Portable Mini Scalp Massager
If You’re Looking for a Despite the low cost, it includes various outstanding features. It’s 4 massage heads along with a total of 24 notes which are produced from eco-friendly softer silicon which prevents hair pulling or tangling.
The head massager is powered with the built-in rechargeable lithium battery. So you may take it anywhere you go. When fully charged, it can operate for 90 minutes. It comes along with a fashionable base partially made of bamboo for secure storage. Maintenance for this particular unit is quite accessible since it is waterproof.
On top of that, the massage nodes are removable, and you’ll be able to wash them thoroughly. It can also be used to your neck and shoulder to reduce soreness and stiffness. You will find three-speed settings to choose from depending on your preference.
- Effortless maintenance as it is washable and removable
- Not very suitable for large hands
- Recharging is time-consuming
4. FITTOP Electric Scalp Massager
The FITTOP scalp Massager has an exciting design and features a charging station. This unit uses 4 massage heads to provide an exceptionally comfy massage experience.
Among the advantages of Using this version is that it is silent. This will allow you to use the massager within an office environment, or as you are engaged in chores around the home.
The massager has an Ergonomic design which will follow the contour of your dead and provide a good massage. You can either select the lowest rate for a relaxing experience or the higher one to get a more thorough massage.
Overall, this can be a perfect head massager.
5. Kesitis Electric Hand-held Portable Head Massager
This mind massager with A simple layout by Kesitis is a good option if you’re looking for stimulating hair growth or to remove the pain. It is made of IPX-7 watertight material allowing you to use it while taking a shower for a suitable scalp massage. The nodes are detachable, and you can easily wash or replace them.
The device has a straightforward button to turn off and on and another button to change modes. The massager also has an index for speed, charging, and management that’s very helpful while using a fast setting change. You can use the massager for almost any part of the body as it is intended to mimic human palms providing you with a relaxing massage. It’s reasonable to state that the massager is reasonably priced considering all the features it offers.
- Portable and rechargeable
- Produced from IPX-7 watertight materials
- Some will find the notes too hard
TOUCHBeauty Scalp Massager
MARNUR Scalp Massager
NORLANYA Electric Head Massager
Breo iScalp Scalp and Body Massager
Vitagoods Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush
Body Sport® Head/Scalp Massager
6. TOUCHBeauty Scalp Massager
The business TOUCHBeauty presents another scalp massager. It is Yet another valuable device which uses vibrations to supply you with a personalized experience.
Probably the most prominent feature of this unit is that it comes With two massaging heads. The idea is that each makes a distinct sensation. The silicone head ensures a gentle massage experience that will not hurt your skin. If you prefer a harder massage, replace the silicone headset with the plated attachment. There is yet another, third head with the purpose to clean your face via sonic vibrations.
For a personalized massaging experience. It is but one of the perfect products on the market.
7. MARNUR Scalp Massager
The Marnur Scalp Massager is an exceptional product because it is Not just a straightforward massager. The package includes three fasteners for a variety of functions. Each pad provides you with all the pleasurable sensation. The loofah pad exfoliates the skin and ensures that the deep cleansing. The massage pad will create gentle vibrations everywhere on the body. In contrast, the entire scalp massager pad will stimulate your hair.
We loved the massager can operate under the water even Though it functions with batteries. The product is waterproof and secure.
In general, this scalp massager will be perfect as a budget present. Will not fail in fulfilling anyone’s requirements for a relaxing and beneficial scalp massage.
8. NORLANYA Electric Head Massager
The NORLANYA mind massager is one of the best models out there. This helmet offers 4 massage programs, and it gives a lovely massage experience.
Among the advantages of utilizing this headset, the massager is that you can use it anytime you need, even if you operate on the pc or do chores around the home. The helmet includes adjustable straps, which means you can fit it to your mind.
The massage programs that the NORLANYA provides Are Extremely high, and you Can correct their intensity with the remote control. Every alteration you make is indicated on the remote’s display.
Overall, this is one of the best portable headset massager models Currently on the market.
9. Breo iScalp Scalp and Body Massager
The Breo iScalp is an excellent handheld head massager. This unit Is small and compact, and it offers the right mix of features.
One of the advantages of using this headset massager is that it comes With an adjustable speed setting. This will allow you to change the rate based upon your mood and the massage’s purpose.
Another advantage is that the Breo massager is versatile. Even though it’s promoted as a scalp massager, you can use it on your neck and shoulders with excellent outcomes.
Overall, this is an excellent version, and it is well worth its cost.
10. Vitagoods Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush
The Vitagoods scalp massager includes a small and exciting design. This massager looks like a hairbrush, and you may even use it for this purpose if you’re in a rush or if you want to massage your scalp while brushing your hair.
This head massager is small, and it will fit comfortably in the palm of your hand. This will enhance your blood flow and assist you control dandruff.
The Vitagoods massager Is a Great model, especially if you consider Its low price.
11. Body Sport® Head/Scalp Massager
The Body Sport® Head/Scalp Massager includes 28 contact points to Simulate a professional spa head massage.
With 3 styles, you can enjoy that Little handheld massager on arms, legs, and back and more, as well the scalp and head. The massager doesn’t tangle hair and is simple to wash.
This head massager will quickly become your preferred go-to for Stress relief after the day. Overall, this is a high-quality head massager.
What’s a Head Massager?
A head massager is an electronic device that is specially designed to stimulate your scalp and head muscles. These devices can either be handheld or else they may have a distinctive design, similar to a helmet.
Most mind massagers are designed to massage your mind muscles Without pulling your hair. That is why they look different than other kinds of handheld massagers. The majority of them will also use massage attachment made out of rubber or silicone so that they won’t charge your hair with static electricity.
These components are usually lightweight, and they are cordless. This makes them equally portable and versatile, and you can use them whenever and wherever you please. They either run on built-in rechargeable batteries or even on ordinary ones.
Do Head Massagers Work?
You might be wondering if head massagers affect Your health.
People are now amazed by the consequences, even though they were anticipating them.
Right Now, researchers believe that more than 3 from 5 Migraines depend on muscle strain, not by anything else. A head massager stimulates your muscles and relieves them of this strain they collect during the daytime. As your muscles will feel much more relaxed, you may experience fewer tension headaches and migraines.
Local blood circulation. The enhanced influx of blood tends to bring more oxygen and more nutrients to your head, so your hair follicles will be fitter.
An Entire Head Massager Buying Guide
Locating a fantastic electric head massager can be tricky sometimes. There are many versions of the current market, and all of them are promoted as being the best. We decided to prepare this comprehensive buying guide to help you choose which version is the best one for your needs.
Features To Look For When Purchasing A Head Massager
There are many head massager models available, and all of them offer different capabilities. Let us take a peek at what these attributes do and how they could help you.
Each type of massage technique offers different advantages, so it is very beneficial to understand which one can help you more before choosing a model.
- Kneading — The kneading massage therapy involves distinct movements that compress your cells, like the muscles and skin, against another or the bone structures underneath them. The kneading massage technique is quite useful, and it can assist with pain relief, increase your muscles’ flexibility, and relieve the strain in your muscles.
- Percussion — The percussion massage therapy involves rapid sequences of motions that hit your muscles. Numerous brain massagers use this massage technique, and it’s very effective at stimulating both your skin and muscles. This will stimulate the local blood flow, and it’ll enhance your muscles’ reflexes.
- Tapping — The massage technique involves the tapping of your muscles. This is a precious massage technique for people who suffer from muscle strain and tension headaches.
- Vibration — through the vibration massage therapy is extremely popular; you won’t find it in several head or scalp massagers. However, there are a few versions that provide it. These versions are mostly the ones which have a helmet design. Shaking massage therapy can be very valuable for people who are looking for a relaxing massage or for those who suffer from muscle strain and pain. Using a vibrating head massager stimulates your blood circulation and promotes muscle relaxation.
Heat therapy is very popular with electrical massager users. However, not very many mobile headset massagers versions offer it. You can still discover the heat therapy in head and scalp massagers which have a helmet design.
The heat treatment is quite effective at quieting your muscles. This therapy offers one of the greatest methods to get rid of tension headaches, and it’s also very good at promoting comfort.
Not only will the bloodstream carry more oxygen and nutrients to your muscles, but it is also going to remove more of the toxins that they produce, such as the lactic acid. This is going to make your muscles relax, and it’ll improve your mood and reduce your headaches.
The design of this head massager plays an Essential part, and It decides how good the unit may be, and also how easy it’s to use it.
- Helmet Design — Among the best massagers available on the market have a helmet design, and here is why.Pros — The helmet design makes it possible for the manufacturer the possibility to apply more features. Unlike hand-held head massager models, helmets offer you a great deal of real property the maker can use to a mutual benefit. The helmet has to be large enough to fit your head, so it is pretty easy to implement features on each surface which touches your head. Units that have a helmet design are very useful because they can mix things up. They generally offer more massage methods and programs than handheld models, and they may continue to be comfortable.Cons — But, the helmet design has some drawbacks too. They can be a little heavy, so a few folks may not consider them very comfy. Besides the weight, they are designed to fit most folks, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they will be comfortable for everyone. Some people might locate them too tight, others might see them too loose, even if they fix their straps. Sure, massage helmets are portable, but that is considering using one outside of their home? Walking down the road or showing up for work wearing such a helmet will surely attract attention, and it might even cause you to look goofy.
- Handheld Design — Components that have a handheld design are some of the most well-known models in the marketplace. Here’s why.Pros– Some of the main benefits of using a handheld model is that the unit is small and compact. This is not only going to allow it to be easy to use, but it is also going to make it flexible and mobile. These units are usually small enough to fit in a purse or a backpack, and you may take them everywhere with you. Sure, you may not wish to use it while you are using the public transport system, but you can use it while you’re on the job. They’ve ergonomic designs that allow you to control them effortlessly, and a number of them can offer relatively strong massages, even despite their sizes.Cons — All these versions have some drawback too. The very first thing you will notice about such massagers is that they provide fewer features and apps compared to helmet models. This happens because the components themselves are somewhat smaller, so the maker doesn’t have enough room to implement lots of features. Other disadvantages include but are not limited to the truth that some of these don’t offer adjustable settings, and they have limited durability and durability.
The massager’s power source can affect many of its facets, Such as portability, durability, and ease of use.
- Built-in Battery — Components that come with built-in batteries are some of the most user-friendly versions on the market. The built-in batteries are rechargeable, and you can recharge them either connecting them into a power outlet or a USB-compatible apparatus, such as a notebook or a vehicle adapter.
One of the benefits of built-in batteries is that they’re rechargeable so that they will offer the massager a low operating cost. Another benefit is that they’re generally well sealed from the external world. This may be an edge if you are intending to make use of the scalp massager while you’re taking a shower or any time your hair is wet.
- Mixed Power Source — A couple of portable head massagers come with not one, but two power sources. This is an excellent feature, and it provides the best of both worlds. You can recharge the device by connecting it to a power supply, and you can change the batteries should they run out and you are not able to control them in the present time.
- Battery Operated — The most crucial benefit of employing a battery-operated head massager is you don’t need to worry about charging your apparatus. When the device starts losing power, you can just change the batteries, and it’ll do the job in addition to a new unit.The main drawback of using this type of power supply is that it’s expensive. Buying AA or AAA batteries is way more expensive than the power a rechargeable device would consume while still charging. Of course, this can prove to be a significant problem for men and women that mean to utilize the head massager frequently.Some models provide 90 minutes of massages for every battery collection. That means you are going to need to buy a new set of batteries every week if you plan on using the massager for up to 20 minutes every day. That could prove to be somewhat expensive.
All scalp and head massagers use massage attachments to Supply a Comfortable massage experience. Some versions come with changeable attachments while some come with adjusted ones. Let’s take a peek at how these attachments may alter your massage sessions.
- Hairbrush Design — As you could probably guess, the massage attachments or massagers which have a hairbrush design should assist with your hair and scalp health. Here’s how they work one of those manners a massager using a hairbrush design can help is by stimulating your blood circulation. The increased blood flow will bring additional oxygen and nutrients to your hair follicles, improving their health and making them more immune. Thanks to the larger amount of resources they have at their disposal, you will lose less hair, and also the one you still have will seem far better.Another way that these units can help is by assisting you to direct your hair shampoo or oil closer to the follicles. To try it, you can just apply any sort of hair product you like to use to the brushes’ hints, and then move the brush on your scalp, as close as you can to the hair roots. Not only can this place the pulp closer into the roots, but the massage work may also stimulate your circulation, enhancing the shampoo’s effect.
- Multiple Massage Points Design — This is just another popular design, and it entails multiple needle-like points that are spread out within the massager’s surface. This sort of design is beneficial for your scalp, but it isn’t very capable of relaxing your mind muscles.The main advantage of using these thoughts massagers is that they will improve the local blood circulation. This is an outstanding impact, and if you use the massagers continuously, you might improve your scalps’ facet. This can lead to an addition of your hairs’ facet too.
- Vintage 4 Massage Attachments Layout — This is the most popular layout employed by the manufacturers, and one of the reasons they choose this model over others is that it’s compelling.One of the main benefits this design offers is its flexibility. There are just four massage attachments, so they may seem like they won’t do much at first glance. But that is far from the truth. Every massage attachment is made out of seven massage nodes, and every node ends up in 4 different points. Far better than only 4, right? It is possible to point each of the 4 primary attachment everywhere you would like. You can either point them in different directions, or you can point them towards precisely the identical muscle or set of muscles and have them massaged from other angles. This may be a very pleasurable and relaxing experience.These massage attachments are generally made from silicone or rubber so that they won’t control your hair with negative power. This may also stop them from becoming your hair tangled and provide some degree of water resistance.
- Scrub Brushes — Many versions, usually those that come with a 4 attachment head design, also include interchangeable scrub brushes. The brushes should wash your face; however, you can use them to get any portion of your body in need of exfoliation.One of the benefits of employing the wash brushes is they will remove the dead skin cells from the surface of the face, cleaning your pores. This will enhance your skin’s aspect for the better. When you utilize the scrub brushes to clean your face, they’ll also stimulate your blood circulation and the collagen production. This is going to make your skin look healthier. If you use them regularly, it can also lead to an increase in the skin’s elasticity, thanks to the collagen surplus.
Head Massager Benefits
Using a head massager offers multiple benefits.
- Reduces Stress — Using a head massager is a delightful activity, and it may lower your stress levels. This May Lead to the improvement of other facets of your own life, including but not limited to your workplace productivity and anxiety levels
- Improves Sleep — Head massage treatment is thought to treat insomnia. Due to their relaxing effects, using massages regularly can enhance your sleep patterns
- Reduces Migraine Frequency And Intensity — Scientists believe that tense muscles influence over 3 out of 5 migraines and headaches. Head massages can relax your muscles and alleviate their stress, reducing the frequency of your headaches and migraines. Some scientists believe that massage therapy may be a fantastic substitute for tablets when it comes to headaches and migraines.
- Aids With Dandruff — Consistently massaging your mind can cause a better spread of your scalp’s natural oils throughout your hair follicles. This can help with dandruff since it will moisturize your hair naturally.
- Improves Hair Aspect — Massaging your scalp may lead to a better-looking hair. Head and scalp massages improve your blood circulation and help disperse the oil produced by your scalp across the hair’s surface.
Head Massager For Hair Growth
Using a mind massager can stimulate your hair growth in several ways.
- Stimulates The Blood Circulation — When you’re having a head massage, then your muscles are warmed and stimulated up. This brings an increased quantity of flooding to them. This will permit your hair follicles to grow more powerful and more resistant.
- Spreads The organic Oil — Having a mind massage can lead to a better spread of this oil your scalp generates. This oil spreads on the surface of every hair, which makes it more immune. As a consequence, you won’t get split hairs as frequently as you did earlier, and your hair may also look healthier.
- Could Make Your Hair Thicker — Due to the fact that a head massage provides more nutrients to your hair follicles, your hair might grow thicker than it used to since it’s access to more meals.
How To Use A Head Massager
- Read The Instructions Manual — Always read the manufacturer’s instructions before you start using new merchandise.
- Sit Somewhere You’re Feeling Comfortable
- Start Small — Starting at the bottom intensity, proceed to the head massager across the scalp, beginning from the front of your mind and moving backwards.
- Change The Intensity — You can switch to a higher intensity should you feel comfy with it.
- Use Products — In case your head massager Works with oils, then use them.
- Utilize The Massager In The Shower — Many head massagers are watertight, some are water-resistant, while some are not water-resistant. Always ensure that your product may be utilized in wet conditions before attempting to use it at the shower.
- Use Products — Apply hair or shampoo oils as you’re massaging your scalp. You can use a small amount of oil or shampoo onto the ends of the mind massager and spread it as close as you can to the roots of your hair.
Best Head / Scalp Massagers Comparison Chart
|NORLANYA Electric Head Massager||$$$$||11.8 x 10.4 x 8.4 inches||4||2.31 lbs||110 – 240 V||Helmet|
|Breo iScalp Scalp and Body Massager||$$$||4 x 4 x 7 inches||2||0.81 lbs||110 – 220 V||Handheld|
|FITTOP Electric Scalp Massager||$$$||4.5 x 3.4 x 2.9 inches||2||1.65 lbs||110 V||Handheld|
|IREALIST Handheld Electric Scalp Massager||$$||3.6 x 3.6 x 4.8 inches||1||0.68 lbs||Battery Operated||Handheld|
|ETTGS Handheld Scalp Massager||$$||3.66 x 3.66 x 4.88 inches||1||0.68 lbs||Battery Operated||Handheld|
|Naipo & Breo Scalp Massager Portable Head Massage||$$||3.6 x 3.6 x 4.8 inches||2||0.68 lbs||Battery Operated||Handheld|
|Stpollar Handheld Electric Head Scalp Deep Percussion Self Massager||$||8.66 x 9.05 x 9.21 inches||2||1.60 lbs||Battery Operated||Handheld|
|Vitagoods Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush||$||5.5 x 8.8 x 3.5 inches||1||0.25 lbs||Battery Operated||Handheld|
Now that you understand what to Start looking for, you can visit the thorough head massager reviews and determine which model looks better suited to your requirements. Remember that you don’t necessarily have to find the best electric head massager available on the market, you only have to find the best one for you.
You are growing properly or if you are suffering from headaches or migraines. Sure, a head massage machine can assist with those, but with a single can also be very relaxing.
Lower anxiety levels and improve your sleep. This may improve other aspects of your life, such as your productivity and your stress levels.